Sunday, September 2, 2012

Where to buy circle lenses in usa?

I really want circle lenses but i cant buy them online because my parents dont want me to have them so i have to buy them at a store by myself without parent / guardian permission.i would like to know what stores you can buy them at in the usa.can you buy them at spencers or hot topic?

also do not give me answers like this: You are too young to have contacts you should enjoy your childhood while you still can.
if i get an answer like that, then you will not get best answer and i will not even take your advice so please just dont give me answers like that.also i know how to take care of the lenses and i know the cosequences and everything so i can handle it.
also i am not talking about regular contact lenses, plain colored contact lenses, or perscription lenses.i am talking about circle lenses to make my eyes appear bigger and the only places i know where to buy them is korean online stores.
>>> Where to buy circle lenses in usa?