Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Are my glasses okey. -_-?

Hey guys.umh its about my left eye its very weak with right eye closed i see very bad like blurry and cant read at all with left only open but with both i see perfectly so i made glasses.but even with glasses my left eye is still unable to read recognizin characters etc.but i do see other things well like much better than without glasses i mean with LEFT eye OPen ONLY XD ~!! hmmh so what to do… my question would also be will my eye never see more like my right eye: L ?? for readin etc.with glasses left eye opened readin looks to sharp but with both eyes open again evrythings good.and BTW at the Docs place where u know he tells u is this good bad when u put ur eye thru some device to read characters off the wall.i did that test for lens and evry and each one of them were not perfect.i mean were not like i could see it as my right eye as good as my right eye.and only big characters i see them good.but small ones are problems things look okey clear but as for characters and readin with LEFt eye open only are not good.so yeah and btw i only recently wear the glasses --- about 5 days now.
>>> Are my glasses okey. -_-?