Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What warning shall I use for my video? - 1

I am going to upload a music video of the song God Hates Us, I am christian and am not offended by this song but others may be, so what warning shall I use, also there is a scene in the mortuary where a man puts a sort of contact lens on the eye, puts hay down her throat and makes the persons mouth close with string nothing to graphic, it is being done in a professional manner, not in a mutilation way. Also another scene, where a pregnant women is possessed and she hits her belly twice, once again nothing graphic no blood just the action. Also the warning isn't just for christians it is for general people aswell like children, elderly etc.etc … Thank you if you answer. ; )
Added (1). Looks like I am not going to get a straight answer on here.
Added (2). Mary Christmas@ FYI I do know that, however youtube will still allow it to be uploaded. They will have ads on my videos and the copyright owner will get the money from my video. I am making this video to see if I can get success with it, for example like numerous of views like 10, 000.
>>> What warning shall I use for my video? - 1