Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What are the best contact lens for dry eye syndrome?

I have dry eye syndrome and I would like suggestions on brands of contacts from others with dry eyes. I use Restasis, 15 mins before I put on contacts. I also use Lubricant eye drops w/ I'm not wearing them and 15 mins after my night time dose of Restasis. Brands I've tried so far are: B&L SofLens Daily Disposable, 1-Day Acuvue Moist and Air Optix. I store the Air Optix in Opti-Free Pure Moist. I tried several brands of re-wetting drops and finally settled w/ B&L ReNu MultiPlus. I've had the best luck with the 1-Day Acuvue Moist and Air Optix, but I still have days with both brands w/ I have to take them out, clean them and give my eyes a 20- 40 min rest, use lubricant drops and start all over. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! btw… I can't wear glasses, my nose has been broken and I have migraines. Any pressure on the bridge of my nose make the headaches much worse. 8-(
>>> What are the best contact lens for dry eye syndrome?