Sunday, September 2, 2012

Is it wrong to be angry for this reason?

Is it wrong for me and my best freind to be annoyed at our other nest freind for leaving her own birthday party that we threw for her, just because she wasnt the centre of attention, well she said she had a family emergency and had to go but we dont believe her because earlier before she took off her costume because no one was taking pictured so she didn't see the point and some people where taking theres off but not that many, but she was supposed to be staying over with us and her bf who drives but she just left instead and left her contacts ( special ones for the costume not vision lenses) and used like 11 of my make up wipes without my permission, but still my freind threw the party at her dad's house, bought all the food £60 and we set it up for her and she left, she said nothing major happened at home so thats why we think she could be lying, and because most of the time things are always a competition with her, and like about 30 mins - 1 he into the party she took off her costume. I dunno is it wrong that were angry or at least a little annoyed we'll all get over it sooner or later but shes asking me if the other freind is angry witg her which she is so I dunno if she would want ne to tell her or not
>>> Is it wrong to be angry for this reason?