Monday, September 3, 2012

I think I scratched my eye?

I wear contact lenses and I think I might of scratched my eye.My eye is a little red on the top of my iris, its a little bloodshot and my vision is blurry in that eye. Its been hurting for a few days, when it stats to hurt I take my contacts of and put my glasses on and then try my contacts a little while later. I thought it was the pair of contacts that were currently in so I changed them and it still hurt.My mom is going to take me to the eye doctor to get everything checked out. How long does it normally take for these things to get healed? What are some home remedies that work for scratched eyes?
Added (1). Also lately my eye has been sensitive to sunlight and bright light (like car headlights) and I've tried eye drops but they really haven't helped.
>>> I think I scratched my eye?