Monday, September 3, 2012

I lied about my eye colour and now i dont know what to do?

Well the other day i met this group of people and i was wearing blue contact lenses and the girl was like "OH MY GOD YOUR EYES ARE SO CRAZY BEAUTIFUL ARE THOSE LIKE CONTACTS OR?" and i was kind of shy because everyone was staring at me so i was like "no these are just my eyes… " and i thought that i would never see them ever again but now one of the guys has been hanging out with me a lot and i really like him and he said i have really nice eyes and i feel so bad but i just dont know how to tell him that i lied about that because he will probably think im crazy and not talk to me again.i just dont know what to do because it doesnt matter that i lied to the other people but i didnt know that i would be seeing this guy so much and i just feel like such a fake because whenever he's around or he comes to my house my contacts are always on and my eyes are brown and i dont know what to do, pleaaaase help :(
>>> I lied about my eye colour and now i dont know what to do?