Monday, September 3, 2012

Why Am I Getting Red Eyes When.?

I have worn contact lenses for probably almost two years now and never had a problem. Now these past few times I went to put them in my left eye gets red, my right eye doesn't seem to get red. They are a new box of contacts, I just opened these pair of contacts about a week ago. I am really good about washing my hands before putting them in and I rinse the container with the solution and put new solution in the container every day. I also of course rinse the contact with the solution everytime before putting them in my eye. (((Background Info))): I do have alergies and I am suffering from them at this time but have never had this problem before. Also when I notice that my eye is red I take the contacts out and in about an hour to an hour and half the redness starts to fade/go away.
>>>>Your honest answers and, possible solutions? are greatly appreciated as my parents cannot afford to take my to the eye doctor at this time<<<<
>>> Why Am I Getting Red Eyes When.?