Monday, May 13, 2013

Advice me someone please.i am a garbage for this man.crying my eyes out :?

I got married 6 months back. This man was very loving and sweet initially, he use to pamper me and all but rule my life. I dint found offensive as he loved me so much. He was a model and i never wanted to marry one model but he said he has left modelling for good. He doesnt want me to work, i left my job where i was earning heaps, i left my job, he doesnt want me to wear few type of clothes, doesnt want me to color my hair, wear b'ful lenses, go out with friends at evening etc and i obeyed him.

Lately we are having lot of fights as even if i ask him slightest of small thing, he gets hyper and controlling. He throw things, break things and hit himself a lot which scares me. He threat me of calling my father all the time. He gets violent. I also use to shout back when i cry but now i have left. Since 1.5 months he is having some weak erection, he cant intercoursee anymore and i am being very supportive, very very supportive but he keeps taking out his frustrations on me. Now he keeps shouting and i keep taking him fingers pointing just 1 cm away from my face and his loud volume. I cry everyday for hours. He has started lying, deleting items from his mobile for no reason. He keep searching his ex wife, her husband every single day on fb.My trust has completely shattered of his lying, deleting things and now if i ask him or confirm him anything in a calm manner, he gets wild and angry.in anger i also say things which are not right but its only after he throw things and makes me crazy.

Yesterday i was ready for his friends party and i just checked something i had a doubt on in a sweet calm manner, he gt so wild and frustrated, he started throwing clothes and screamed on me so badly for 10 mins, i was quite. Then i just said you are taking your frustrations on me. He got so wild towards me as if i said something in a taunt which i dint. I went to him and asked lets go to the party.

After party he was suppose to take me out as we dint go out since so many days. But his all frds were going out and i dint feel like. I just said lets go alone somewhere, he said ok and was very sweet in the party with me but later he was so cold to me in the car and was asking where do you want to go for the heck of it and shouting.i said why are you shouting? I said take me home only. I went home changed my clothes and got out alone for a walk. He dint bother to check for 2 hours where am i. He called and said so much bad things, verbal shitty things i was crynig in park alone.his mother called me and scolded of going out. I cant even go out, my husband scolded me of going out in park ?? :((

Later i came back and he banged the door.after few hours i hugged him, loved him for half an hour and he kept pushing me.i pampered him, put my fingers on his hair and asked him if i can sleep in your hug and he refused and asked me to get off and scolded me that i hate his friends ( which i never) and their wives are far better than me. I cried and slept, he dint wipe my tears.he went to work next morning.

What is my fault? i am crying while writing this.Is he frustrated b'coz of his physical problem. I am being so supportive since month.i have begged him yesterday night to love me take me in his hug but he dint.

I cant leave him, what do i do? please help me :((

См. статью: Advice me someone please.i am a garbage for this man.crying my eyes out :?