Thursday, September 6, 2012

Why does my dad keep doing this?

For the last year he has been doing this and I don't understand why. He spends loads of money on luxuries that we don't need like ipads, holidays to spain, and random things that arent necessary and then complains about having little money and making us suffer by cutting down on necessities, it's come to a stage where he is telling me to stop eating so much, when I am actually underweight for my BMI, and I don't eat that much. We came back from a holiday 2 days ago and he is at it again, telling me he has to cancel my contact lenses and he makes excuses why he cannot give me money he told me to give him to 'look after' when we were abroad. Everytime I ask for my money back he makes stupid excuses and gets angry please help?
>>> Why does my dad keep doing this?