Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What warning shall I use for my video? - 2

I am going to upload a music video of the song God Hates Us, I am christian and am not offended by this song but others may be, so what warning shall I use, also there is a scene in the mortuary where a man puts a sort of contact lens on the eye, puts hay down her throat and makes the persons mouth close with string nothing to graphic, it is being done in a professional manner, not in a mutilation way. Also another scene, where a pregnant women is possessed and she hits her belly twice, once again nothing graphic no blood just the action. Thank you if you answer. : )
Added (1). Sans Deity@ Yes I agree with you but some are to stupid and are fundamentalists. They get offended by anything. Also I don't mean just christians other people as well, like children etc.
>>> What warning shall I use for my video? - 2