Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hinata/Neji cosplay. Mostly about the contacts. *Naruto*?

Ya the cosplay convention isn't till… like forever..BUT! I really want to know for later where I can get some grayish/white contact lenses. I was wanting to get the white out but I read up on it and it turns out that it would be extremely hard to see out of them so I quickly decided that was a total big no. I also was wanting to know where I could find a tan jacket/ zip-up sweater I could make into the Hinta's coat… If that wasn't going to work out and I can't find anything then I would also please like to know where I could get some nice Hinata cosplay that isn't to bad and cheap looking… expensive is fine since I do save up for money for cosplay conventions. Please and thank you ;).

Also I need a good Neji cosplay outfit and wig for my brother… like I said expensive is fine… just not like 100 dollars for a pair of lenses I won't spend that much money on eye pieces for a couple of days… :( ( even though I secrately I will put them on later in life to be nerdy and dress up randomly with friends XD )
>>> Hinata/Neji cosplay. Mostly about the contacts. *Naruto*?