Friday, January 31, 2014

Can I use multi-purpose contact solution in a case designed for peroxide solution?

Note: I'm not asking if I can use peroxide solution in a flat lens case. I know you can't do that.

I recently switched to 3% hydrogen peroxide solution and I've had no problems with it. However, I have special weighted contacts as I have astigmatism and one of them keeps turning. Usually I fix this by taking the lens(es) out and cleaning them off. I don't think I'll be going out anywhere tonight, but if I do end up at a party or something I would want my contacts back in. So I should just use some multi-purpose solution, which I have, to store them for a bit until I figure out what my plans are. However, I don't have a flat lens case. I have a spare case made for the CleanCare solution that my eye doctor gave me a few weeks ago and then I have the case that I use regularly that came with the bottle of solution I'm currently using. Is it ok to put multi-purpose solution (I use ReNu, if it matters) in the spare peroxide case for a little while?

Читать далее: Can I use multi-purpose contact solution in a case designed for peroxide solution?