Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What warning shall I use for my video?

I am going to upload a music video of the song God Hates Us, I am christian and am not offended by this song but others may be, so what warning shall I use, also there is a scene in the mortuary where a man puts a sort of contact lens on the eye, puts hay down her throat and makes the persons mouth close with string nothing to graphic, it is being done in a professional manner, not in a mutilation way. Also another scene, where a pregnant women is possessed and she hits her belly twice, once again nothing graphic no blood just the action. Also the warning isn't just for christians it is for general people aswell like children, elderly etc.etc. Please give me a straight answer because alresy I have asked two question and people are just being difficult. I have made a music video from a film and yes I do not own copyright, but the copyright owner gets the money from the views from my video and youtube allows my video to be viewed. I would greatly appreciate a answer to the main question above because I have already been robbed 15 points with people saying such things as "your christian you should not steal" So please Answer my Question.
>>> What warning shall I use for my video?