Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm scared of concussion? help!

About twentyish minutes ago I was in the shower shaving my legs, I slipped and fell out of the bathtub caught my leg and really hurt it and hit my face off the toilet, it was my forehead/eyebrow bone area the two bump parts of the bone and now it's swelling up and red and it hurts (not as badly)

It was hurting badly a few minutes ago and through my head there were small pains but they're wearing off practically gone it just hurts a little randomly and where I hit it, it was hurting my eye as well.

My eyesight feels a little thrown off like one eye is bulging more than the other and things go in and out of focus slightly (I have glasses with a focal lens in just one the right one is perfect so hitting my head might be causing the out of balance)
I feel a little shocked or odd because it's happened I feel okay normally besides the pain around my forehead area and eyes I feel sleepy and a little hungry I'd like to go to bed but I don't know if I should (at least until my hair dries a bit)

Will I get concussion, my mum won't take me A&E and I don't want to go in case I catch something like a stomach bug, I have a phobia of vomiting and the second my head hit I thought 'please don't be sick'.

I can think straight obviously as I just signed up to this site to post the question.

Will I be okay, should I panic, how long will concussion symptoms take to start, will I be okay? and most importantly will I throw up?
>>> I'm scared of concussion? help!