Thursday, September 6, 2012

What are causing these damn headaches?

Now, I know 99% of people on here are not doctors and I am not asking this to get a reply of "Go to your gp" I'm not even asking what I should do.My question is what do u think it COULD be…

Around 3 years ago I was getting headaches so bad I'd be curled in a ball, crying with the t on mute, lights turned out etc. I went to my gp who sent me for a CT scan which showed clear. However, I am still having terrible headaches and to top it off they knock me sick now too.No pain killer touches them, not even prescribed 30mg dihydrocodeine.

I really can't live like this as I get at least 3 headaches a week and they usually last all day long.To add, I wear contact lenses so my eye side of things is covered. I have no idea what this is or what I can do to help myself because they leave me unable to look after my kids, which I feel no end of guilt for, my husband ends up taking time off work too.

I should add too. Once the headache does subside (I can't sleep through them) I am utterly exhausted, in the true sense of the word.

Any ideas?
>>> What are causing these damn headaches?