Saturday, September 8, 2012

My eyes are in sever pain.?

My eyes almost always in agony. I wake up and they are fine for about half an hour then they slowly descend into pain.As the day goes on all I want is to keep them closed as it is only fine when they aren't open.

The pain is a warm pain, it feels like there is something in them and I constantly have to blink over and over.

Adding eye drops on;y stops the pain for a while. I used to wear circle lenses but I had been wearing them for over a month before eye problems started.My mother suggested it could be makeup but I have been using the same brands for a while and I am currently wearing no makeup and still experiencing pain.

I force myself to cry as the tears relieve the pain, as does going outside into cold air.

It isn't conjunctivitis, I had conjunctivitis directly before and it has gone and my eyes have been this way since.

Has anyone got any answers for me? Any idea of what to do or what it could be?
>>> My eyes are in sever pain.?