Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No contact solution! How can I store them?

So I have been wearing my contacts for over 14 hours now, and I have run out of solution. Going to the store isn't an option, and I've looked up other answers on this but I figured I'd try one more accustomed to my situation. I wear Acuvue Oasis Soft lenses and usually just use the kirkland contact solution. I've slept in my contacts numerous times but today my eyes feel extra dry and kind of red so I know I can't sleep in them today. If i store them in tap water, will my contacts (keeping in mind what type they are) will they crumble and fold? I am going to have contact solution in the morning right away so I am going to store the contacts in the solution for a few hours before I wear them, but will the water ruin them over night?
>>> No contact solution! How can I store them?