Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have myopia, distant vision blurred, wanna clarify some doubts.?

Im gonna go on a recover course to restore my vision, even if it sounds funny to some, being an optimist has really cured it, im starting to intake eggs and fish more + carrots, relax eyes with palming, not wearing specs much though, i am 14, -0.5 specs number both eyes spherical lens, due to overstraining in my childhood due to excessive use of computers upto 12 hrs a day , well, i wanted to clarify if subjecting my eyes to sunlight is okay?, cuz in sunlught my eyes tend to squint, but i kept no contact with sunlight and look down and walk and smile so as to avoid strain, and there is, sort of improvement that i have some resistance to sunlight now, but still squints, and second question will be can someone in detail explain me step by step the teabag relaxation in your own words for eyes? !! Thanks, it would be appreciated if someone could make a schedule for me for making my eyes healthy ..
>>> I have myopia, distant vision blurred, wanna clarify some doubts.?