Saturday, September 1, 2012

ANY EASY LAST MINUTE COSPLAY IDEAS? thank youu! D?

My parents surprised me with tickets to a local Hatsume festival :) anyway, there is a cosplay contest and I really want to do it, but i have about 4 days to prepare, and i dont want to do anything too crazy cause i will be there with my family.any suggestions? i'm: about 5'2, brown/black hair down to my waist, rather busty (lol, just saying so someone doesnt suggest me to cosplay a guy like L from deathnote xD). I have circle lenses in brown, green, purple, and pink.i'd prefer something simple that requires like just a dress, or some jeans (i do not own any skirts :( oh well..), i also have a ton of bows, and i know how to make them.anyway, thanks so much!!!
ps-here's a video of me so you can get an idea of how i look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o0FalABN_0&feature=related
>>> ANY EASY LAST MINUTE COSPLAY IDEAS? thank youu! D?