Monday, August 27, 2012

Which lenses should I get?

Here's my prescription:
SPH. CYL. AXIS. PD
R. -1.25. +4.00. 95. 67. !Astigmatism!

L. -1.25. +4.50. 88

Frames I Want to get: Raybans Rx 5121 (google a pic)

Alright, I want to buy these frames but don't know what lenses to get for them so I need some help choosing.

These are the things I had in mind when I was looking for lenses:
• they don't make my eyes look big
• if they reduce magnification by how much? (I don't want to buy them and there not what I expected)
• will they fit the frame I want. 50-30 or 40 something-120-138 (not sure at the moment)

The Lenses I have in mind are hi index 1.67 anti reflective aspheric lenses off of frames direct. I was also wondering since the lense would have to big to fit the frame, how would the lenses look? Like if some one is looking at you, will the rest of the face (covered by the lense) be affected since the whole lense is aspheric.

Please answer ASAP
>>> Which lenses should I get?