Sunday, August 26, 2012

Will i beable to enlist in the Marines?

Hey im looking for someone who really knows what they are talking about here.ive been losing sleep over this like crazy.so heres my problem. I got shot in the eye with a 22 cal ricochet and i need a lens replacement it will be artificial.they said i should be able to see 20/20 after i get it don't with blurry close up vision which will be correctable with glasses i have already talked to a recruiter and he says i should be able to get a waver but i read on other sites that i can not get a waver.i just need someone that really knows what they are talking about.joining the marines has been my dream forever. I me a wreak and i lose sleep and drink too much over this problem please help me!
>>> Will i beable to enlist in the Marines?