Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How to tell if contact lens is inside out?

After many attempts, I finally managed to show the opticians I could get my lenses in and out, so they gave me some lenses to take home. Now, it still takes a couple attempts to put them in but i guess it just takes practice. Anyway, I tried putting them in today, the left eye felt fine but the other eye felt a bit hazy.It was like in the corner of my eye you could see it was blurry.

Do you think this was because the lens was inside out? I took it out and looked for the "cup" shape but both ways look exactly the same..both ways the sides were kinda pointing out. (I put in my eye again and it seems to be okay.but they feel a bit weird).

Is there any other way to check if the lenses are the right way?
>>> How to tell if contact lens is inside out?