Monday, August 27, 2012

Is it normal for new circle lenses to irritate your eyes and slightly blur your vision?

I purchased a pair of circle lenses at a beauty supply store and also a multipurpose solution. I washed my hands well, and rinsed the case and lenses with the solution and let the lenses soak overnight. I tried them on the next day and the right one felt really comfortable and like I wasn't wearing anything, but the left one kind of burned at first and I noticed it kept moving when I blinked. After a few minutes the left one felt better but the lens kept moving whenever I closed my eye and it felt like I had something in my eye, it wasn't painful just irritating. I took the left one out rinsed it in solution, inspected it for any dust, dirt, rips, tears, made sure it wasn't backwards and it was fine. I put it back in and wore them for about 4 hours. Today I woke up with slight crust and slight irritation but only in my left eye should I throw them out? (This was my first time ever wearing any kind of contacts)
>>> Is it normal for new circle lenses to irritate your eyes and slightly blur your vision?