Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Accidentally consumed Multi-Purpose Contact Solution?

Was biting on a water bottle cap, put it down, then picked something back up that was shaped like a water bottle cap, but was actually cap to my contact lenses case. Drank some of the fluid I guess.

My throat started feeling weird right after I think, or I felt it before, but I didn't notice til I realized that I got contact solution in mouth.It's been 2 days, and my throat feels irritated, like theres a lot of phlegm there or something.i have to clear my throat every like 5 seconds. Doesn't feel too bad, but is there anyhting I should worry about?

Contact solution I use:
Complete Multi Purpose Solution

ingredients:
Complete Multi-Purpose Solution is a Sterile, Isotonic, Buffered Solution, Preserved with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (0.0001%), a Phosphate Buffer, Poloxamer 237, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, and Purified Water.
>>> Accidentally consumed Multi-Purpose Contact Solution?