Monday, August 27, 2012

Chewing gum makes my anxiety better.why?

Hello.

So I have a severe degree of social anxiety and I always sweat and get panicked when I see new people or when I'm at the bus, the train or whatever where I'm surrounded by more than one person (if that one person is a person I don't know, I still get panics) and today I decided to chew gum.

I mean wow! 50% of my social anxiety just disappeared right of the door! Why? I didnt get all panicky, my belly didnt hurt anymore, I felt great, even though I still cant socialize well, my two friends told me I suddenly looked more confident. But as soon as I spat out the gum everything went away.My anxiety came back and I was like about to die.

Why? How come?

Also, I'm thinking of switching my glasses to lenses, the few girls I have ever talked about have complimented my eyes and my glasses always feel like the ring in the lord of the rings, it makes me feel heavier for some reason. I'm hoping that will atleast help a bit. What do you think?

Bye!
>>> Chewing gum makes my anxiety better.why?