Saturday, September 1, 2012

Why do my contact lenses keep ripping? - 2

I have Alcon brand contact lenses. I have somewhat of a problem getting them in because I just started them. Ok, twice now, I noticed that they were bent (after repeated tries of putting them in) And the next try after that, they fell into the sink and when I picked them up, they were ripped. Keep in mind this happened to my first pair, and then happened EXACTLY the same way to my second.

Am I doing something wrong? I have pretty short nails, and I handle the contact with only one finger. These contacts are relatively cheap, could that have something to do with them ripping so easily? I also think that because they would get onto my eyelash instead of my eye (again, I just started out), that could cause them to bend, and eventually rip. Answer if you can answer any of these questions!
>>> Why do my contact lenses keep ripping? - 2