Monday, August 27, 2012

Contact lens are driving me crazy help!

Are these supposed to be weekly contacts? I can't wear them for a week without them being dry as a bone and scratching my eyes. I can't go back to the dr because I have military insurance and they magically don't have any spouse appointments as of yet. These are driving me nuts though I can barely see out of them. Everything's blurry and I told them that but there's nothing they can do.
I switched to O2 Optix from freshlooks- The freshlooks worked okay but I wasn't going to do the color thing anymore so I needed some better quality and some that were more moist. These are not even as moist as the fresh looks. I just put in a fresh pair this morning and already they are dry as a bone and are blurry! I wet them and nothing.
I don't think I can wear these for a whole year!
Does anyone else have these problems with their O2 Optix?
Added (1). I do use fresh solution nightly and I actually do use the multi solution too. But I'll try switching.PS, I didn't say I was BLIND and couldnt see at all… that's how I see the computer screen… duh.
>>> Contact lens are driving me crazy help!