Thursday, August 30, 2012

Contact lens hurt when I had put it in?

I've posted a few questions (maybe too many) about soft contact lenses but it's only because I want them to be perfect: P Anyways, I'm new to contacts so maybe this is just the process of getting used to them. Today, when i put my right eye contact in, it stung for a little bit. The pain was like when you get something in your eye such as an eyelash or dust.

When something is in your eye, it obviously hurts so maybe this happened whilst the contact was half way between the white part and center so it wasn't positioned correctly yet.
It could also be because I released both my eyelashes too early.
should i only release them and blink once i've done the 'look up, down, left, right' thing and it is completely CLEAR?

I should mention that the pain did go away a couple of seconds after and I wore them for the day without any problem…
>>> Contact lens hurt when I had put it in?