Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feeling Tired, Lightheaded and struggling to focus?

I've had some problems for years now and I'm tired of them and looking for some help. I always feel light headed and heavyhead and I regulary hear noises in my head. I'm always tired and just not motivated to do anything.

I'm not the healthiest man alive. I rarely get enough exercise and I can barely run for more than 5mins before feelinh faint. I'm not the best eater either. Plus im a very bad sleeper. I never get 8hours and in the night i feel like im tired but my mind isnt. I always struggle to focus with my eyes. Its like tiny bits of blurness(hard to explain) I wear contact lenses also.

I'm 15 years old and over 6foot and weigh more than 12stones so I'm quite big for my age.

I think it could be because of my lack of excersise or a shortage of iron and protein in my diet.
>>> Feeling Tired, Lightheaded and struggling to focus?