Friday, August 31, 2012

How do I persuade my mum to let me have contact lenses?

I get really annoyed with glasses (I have a really sore nose from where my glasses are, if I loosen them up they're too loose and fall off my nose a lot)
And although opinionated, I think I look better without glasses, and a teacher at my primary school said that when I couldn't wear them once because they were broken.
I am going to the opticians tomorrow because I am constantly having migraines and headaches which make me feel really ill and my mum wants to check that it's nothing to worry about and I have had these glasses for over a year now and they're so dirty I can't even clean them (around the lenses) so my mum promised we could choose a new pair of glasses but she won't let me have contact lenses until I was older (this is what she said last year) do you think if I persuade she will let me now?
Added (1). They DO NOT damage your eyes unless you get an infection or fail to clean them.
>>> How do I persuade my mum to let me have contact lenses?