Thursday, August 30, 2012

Contact lens won't stay in it's place? - 1

It had been happening for some time that my left eye itched a lot, but only in the afternoon-night, and because I scratched it got lost in my eye a lot, too.It happened today again and when I looked in the mirror I discovered the problem; the lens slides and goes up, I try moving it with my finger and it later goes back up. The particular lens isn't the problem, because this has been happening with many others, I've tried changing them many times.
Any help or possible causes for this?
Added (1). I will actually go to the doctor, but I wanted some help here first because I don't have time to go immediately
Added (2). This itches but my eye isn't red at all. I've been waking up with that sand-like sticky stuff in my eye (sorry not a native english speaker)
>>> Contact lens won't stay in it's place? - 1