Thursday, August 30, 2012

What are your opinions and critique of this poem?

I Am I

I Am An Artist.
Eyes are just lenses, I see with my mind looking at the world as a blank canvas in which I can over step the boundaries that separate reality from imagination.

I Am Empathetic.
I believe that empathy is derived from compassion two emotions I think are vital to human nature which seem to facilitate interactions and connections with the world as well as the people around me. A world without understanding for others is a world full of apathy a notion that can only stunt society's growth.

I Am Amorous.
Love starts within my inner self flowing throughout and projecting out providing me with the ability to find love in whatever I may come across.It's my weapon as well as the light found in even the darkest of corners in society, even the end of the tunnel. Love is what keeps me believing, society together, and the world spinning

I Am Infinite.
I choose "to be" rather than "to have". I am without boundaries. Free from the limitations inflicted by society and life, as well as, my mind.
Added (1). Its not really a poem but that what theyre calling it
>>> What are your opinions and critique of this poem?