Monday, August 27, 2012

Contact lenses issues?

I have been wearing contacts for two years. The eye doctor told me that my eyes have some problem, not getting enough oxygen(I forgot what it's actually called) so I have acuvue advance with hydraclear. (I'm saying that because im unsure if this has anything to do with what I need help with, so sorry if it doesn't help). I'm supposed to change the contacts every two weeks. They don't last that long though. Usually within a week, they start to tear and it really hurts to put them in so I end up moving on to another pair earlier than I should be. After my mom ordered me new ones, I used about 6 months worth of them in just a couple months. I wanted to get the 1 day lenses, but I found out they are very expensive compared to my other ones.So is there anything I can do to make my contacts last longer?
>>> Contact lenses issues?