Friday, August 31, 2012

Wearing glasses is so depressing!

Hi,

I've been wearing glasses for 3 years now, I'm 17 but now recently it's really affecting me :(

Number one problem is me and my dad have always played snooker together and we are both really good, but we stopped for a while now we started playing again I now wear glasses it really affect my game, I can't get low to the cue and look down the table because I end up looking over my glasses, this means I can't see where I'm shooting, it makes playing impossible.

#2 I also like to cycle, on racing bikes, and I usually wear cyling glasses to keep the wind out my eyes but now I can't and it makes decending dangerous.

#3 when its raining and I'm outside my glasses get wet and I can't see a thing.

#4 I think I look much better without them and they affect my confidence.

I cannot afford contact lenses and I can't afford that laser eye surgery.

Any suggestions or help?
>>> Wearing glasses is so depressing!