Monday, August 27, 2012

Wearing Contact Lenses?

I Might get a pair of gray contact soon. I'm like almost nearsighted, and i'm having a bunch of questions about these. I'm 13.

1: Can you guys tell me what the doctors / manager or whatever will do? Like after i get my eyes checked. Will they give me an un-offical one & give me an official one later one? (my friends told me).

2: How much does contact lenses usually cost around? And do we have to pay them monthly or what?

3: Will contacts helps my eyes or increase my eyes degrees thing? Will it be bad?

4: How long does contact usually last? 3 months?

Can you guys give me information about contact lenses in an EASY way to read.

I will wear them at school and other events only. I will not wear them at home.
Added (1). Excuse my misspelled! I was rushing.
>>> Wearing Contact Lenses?