Saturday, September 1, 2012

20/25 vision but no glasses?

Lately, I have been noticing some things are blurry. For example, at night, lit up signs will be blurry. And now that school started up, I can't ever read the board.It is annoying when taking notes I have to stop and focus on the board so I can read it. I went to the optometrist today and found that my vision is near perfect, and my doctor doesn't understand why I would want glasses. She said she doesn't wanna give me glasses because she doesn't want me hurting my vision if I were to wear them all the time, which is not what I'm planning on doing. But when she put the binocular thing in front of my face with all the lenses, there was one or two lenses that made the letters crystal clear. She didn't tell me if I had 20/whatever vision and she didn't tell me if I had astigmatism. I didn't think to ask. She just suggested I sit closer to the board and turn off a/c in my car to prevent dry eyes. But she didn't know what to say when I told her that this happens sometimes on other occasions, like when watching TV for example.

ANYWAY, what should I do to improve my vision?
>>> 20/25 vision but no glasses?