Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to remove my contact lens? - 1

Hi folks,

Got my contact lenses yesterday, it took a few hours of trying and having breaks to remove my contact lenses. But today I'm still having trouble, it's only my second day of wearing them. :/ Anyhow, what are your favourite methods? How do you do it? What would you recommend for new users?

I was told by my eye doctor that I shouldn't be taking the lens directly off my cornea but to slide it down, but in doing this I often end up hitting it against the red meaty part of my eye and making it very sore.Is it okay to pinch it off the cornea? Many opticians tell you to do this whereas others argue against it, the majority of my friends remove them directly off the cornea.

Any tips? Please answer soon! :(
>>> How to remove my contact lens? - 1