Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What can I do about my eyesight, it has got so bad? Read on please to understand?

My eyesight has got so bad.It's been bad for around 6 years, and I did get glasses to help. But I don't like them wearing in public… Also, I can't get contact lenses at the moment. I am studying abroad in the Czech Republic, and it is simply too much effort to try and negotiate contact lenses with the language barrier here. I should have got them over christmas in my home country, but I was too busy with other stuff. But I am really struggling, and feel like a dunce when I am walking near people and can't even figure out who they are.

I don't have money for laser eye surgery, and I simply will find it too difficult to try and get contacts put in over here. Which is why I am wondering - are there any natural ways of fixing eye sight? I have heard of these exercises you can do which can help sight. Are these just a fake fix, or do they actually work for some people?
>>> What can I do about my eyesight, it has got so bad? Read on please to understand?