Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Not wearing circle lenses for cosplay?

I'm going to my first convention this weekend. I've been slaving over my costume for ages now and it looks fantastic. I have everything ready.and I have circle lenses as well. The character's eye color is blue.my eye color is green but looks brown from far away.So. I have the circle lenses not just for color but for the enlargement factor as well. There are a few problems though. I haven't been able to get them in. I've only tried a few times.then I ripped one and had to order a new pair and now I just have them sitting there. I would probably be able to do it.but it's getting SO close to the convention.
I also have pretty bad ocular allergies and my eyes are horribly irritated.putting plastic in them probably isn't going to help. I've also never worn contacts before and you're supposed to get used to wearing the lenses beforehand.which I haven't done.and I don't want to just pop them in right before the convention and have everything go horrible wrong. Also.there's the factor of not wearing them for more than 8 hours.the con is kind of an all day thing… I wouldn't want to worry about having to take them out after 8 hours. If I had a hotel room it would be a different story because all I'd have to do is go back to the room and take them out and go back down.but since I don't. I really can't just be popping them out in the hallway and I'd be concerned that the bathroom would be too dirty.

So… what do you think of me not wearing lenses with my cosplay? I just don't want to like like I'm not put together! I'm really good with makeup though. I have fantastic fake eyelashes.and I mean. I can do the makeup to make my eyes look huge.not to mention that my eyes are already naturally big.

How many people tend to wear lenses to conventions? How do they even do it if they're going to be there for more than 8 hours? Will I still look good without them even though I don't have blue eyes? The blue eyes are kind of a big trait of the character…
Added (1). I'd go to the eye doctor be the they'd basically just tell me not to wear circle lenses at all right?

См. статью: Not wearing circle lenses for cosplay?