Saturday, January 19, 2013

Contact Solution Recommendation?

I have used three different brands of contact solution. I used Opti Free Replenish, Opti Free Puremoist, and Biotrue. I really liked Puremoist and Biotrue. I wanted to try different brands and so I switched a lot. Now I'm currently using Biotrue and I'm thinking of ReNu Fresh. Because it has 12oz, more than Opti Free and Biotrue. They both only have 10oz. Plus ReNu Fresh is a bit cheaper, too! But I've heard that ReNu can sting the eyes sometime. What about ReNu Sensitive? Plus Complete, too! They all have 12oz. Which one I should buy? I want to buy 12oz so I can use it a bit longer, plus most of them are cheap. What do you think, in your experience. Should I buy the new ones or stick with the old ones like Biotrue and Opti Free? Thank You!
>>> Contact Solution Recommendation?