Friday, January 18, 2013

Can i buy glasses with demo lenses and get them prescribe?

Ok, so I got my eye exam for glasses and decided to buy the frames somewhere else because they are more economical and I do not have insurance. I had a first email a seller if i could get the set of glasses prescribed and she answer." All of my glasses frames are 100% prescription ready.take them to the optical to your choice and have your prescription RX placed in the frame. Anyways those glasses got sold out I didn't buy them on time. Then I searched the same glasses from a different seller and ask him the same question and he answered " You will receive this pair with demo glasses.you will need to bring them to your eye doctor for RX lenses PS. this frame may not take progressive RX lenses. Ok so what is the difference or is it basically telling me the same thing as the other seller.i am sort of confused. THANKS
>>> Can i buy glasses with demo lenses and get them prescribe?