Sunday, January 13, 2013

How much do contact lenses cost YEARLY? - 1

I'm starting high school this fall and wanted a fresh start, so I was thinking about switching over from glasses to contact lenses.
I was thinking about getting Acuvue or something (daily disposable ones?). But it really comes down to cost to me, so if there's a cheaper brand that'd be better. Anything under $200, but preferrably $150. Also, I'm probably not going wear contacts on the weekends or after school, and maybe I'll wear glasses several days every month. Does that make a difference?
Thanks! I know I probably won't find any brands that sell within the price range I'm looking for. But I got my glasses from Walmart, and they were fairly cheap there.
One more thing: Do you get a pair of glasses with your prescribed contact lenses?
Thanks again!
>>> How much do contact lenses cost YEARLY? - 1