Thursday, January 17, 2013

Glasses/Specsavers help?

Hello,
I recently have had this annoying little problem with my glasses, everytime I put them on for more than 10 minutes, I notice my lens fog up/look all scratchy, now I know this is normal but I soon realized that it wasn't due to the dust and air etc… it was because of my eyelashes, everytime I put them on, the frame is too small I guess causing the lens to be close enough for my annoyingly long eye-lashes to push up against them, so everytime I blink I notice these little dust/spec scratches and so I want to change the frame size/glasses… now I got these pairs from Specsavers, I'm 16 / student and so have that free NHS thing, so I was wondering if I walked into my local optician/specsavers where I got these orginally, do you think it would be possible for me to swap/get larger pair from them after telling them about my little irritating problem?
>>> Glasses/Specsavers help?