Monday, January 14, 2013

How to get used to my contact lenses?

I've had contact lenses for about a year now but i hardly ever wear them, because they irritate me so much when i put them in!

So I follow all the instructions correctly and put them in fine, but when they are in my eyes go all stingy and my eyes close and i can't open them and my eyes go all watery. I can't wear them for school because it takes about 2hrs for this sensation to stop, i don't have that time in the morning!

When the sensation has stopped, they're fine for the rest of the day, it's wierd!

I've noticed that when i open a new packet (because i have monthly ones) and i put them in, they are fine, but when i get them from my container, i get that horrible sensation.

How do I stop it? Do i need to wear them every day so my eyes can get used to them?

Thankyou x
>>> How to get used to my contact lenses?