Thursday, January 17, 2013

What should i do if i accidentally dropped my contact lenses?

So it was my first time using contact lenses, I cleaned it with solution for about 6 hours and then decided to put it on.
I was making sure it was not flipped and then put it on my right eye but it somehow didn't want to enter and just popped out and fell on the floor.
These lenses were so expensive T. T (They're soft lenses by the way) I didn't know what to do so I just gently rubbed it on my palm with solution and then put it back on the case. Of course I changed the solution.

Should I throw it or should I let it stay there?

I change it every 2 days since that case only lasts 2 or 3 days until i change the solution again.
Added (1). Oh i forgot to add this omg
So yes, I tried putting it back on after cleaning with the multi-purpose solution (is that how you call it? lol) but it fell again.
In total, it fell like 3 times. I think I should just throw it -.- But i don't know, any opinions?
Im really bad with contact lenses.
>>> What should i do if i accidentally dropped my contact lenses?