Sunday, January 13, 2013

How do female lawyers dress?

I am taking a module called business law and tomoro i will be having a "court" session in class with real scenario and i need to be properly dressed like im in court.My teacher is a part time teacher as he is a real lawyer.

Hair: Must my hair be tied up into a pony tail or can i let it down? What about fringe?

Eyes: I wear circle lenses and i apply eyeliner quite thick with wings. Can i do that when dressed as a lawyer? Or is it better if i stick to my glasses?

Makeup: Neutral makeup i believe with maybe a nude or peachy lipstick colour?

Dressing: White collared shirt tucked into a black skirt and a black blazer. Can i wear black leggings? Or do i have to stick to nude stockings?

Footwear: Black pumps with heels

Nail: Nude nail polish

Please do help :)
>>> How do female lawyers dress?