Sunday, January 13, 2013

Improving eye sight and Power of Lens.?

Hi,
so recently i have been having some problems to my eyes ; something like allergy, drying, apperance of boils, itching, reddishness and so on…
it is also found that i have started to have short sight and i am using a spectacles of 0.75 power.
well, as i was not satisfied due to the treatment for my allergy,(every other month i had itching inside my eyes) i have consulted 3 famous doctors in my area… and i am confused now
One of the 3 doctors asked me to have a sugery.
second one said nothing but asked me to use spectacles
third one asked me not to use spoectacles but gave me some instuctions and he gave me no medicines too…

the question i have is about spectacles… as i used glasses for 3-4 months, now i feel it is a bit difficult to continue without spectacles…
i cannot see far away written things, cant recognise persons or objects as it is all blurred…
ecently i did an eye check up but then too none mentioned about using glasses and when i enquired the doctor told that there is no much problem to eye sight and thts all abt how i feel…

so i have a questions like

1) will my power of lens increase if i give up using spectacles?

2) is there any eye excecise that can improve my eye sight even if i give up glasses as doctor sked me to do ?
>>> Improving eye sight and Power of Lens.?