Monday, June 17, 2013

How to feel confident in approaching attractive guys?

I'm 17 and single. I've never had a boyfriend but I was seeing someone for a month, couple months back.
Anyway I'm Indian and there's this mixrace (half white and black I'm guessing from the look of him) guy same age as me that works locally, and I literally just see him around walking, he never stares as he always has music in his ears and he wears a cap and sometimes glasses.
He's not that hot, he's not liked by many girls, but I do find something really attractive of him.

Anyway I've never chatted to this guy.So I met up with an old friend couple days back and she knows him as she used to study at college with him, they're only friends. She deleted his number as well so she hasn't talked to him, and will only talk to him if she sees him around which is very unlikely as she's working pretty much 24/7.

I felt so happy when I found out that she knew him, as it gave me a chance to possibly meet up or talk to him as we have a mutual friend but she doesn't really seem bothered. She's busy with her boyfriend and her life and her work life, I don't think she's bothered in setting me up but I asked her would she ever come to the place he works with me, so she can start a conversation and I can talk too, she said yes.

I work too so I'm so busy to even have a social life now and I hardly see him walking around as I'm at work or college half of the time. I also just feel so bored of my look and I think when people look at me, they look at my skin because I have medium tan skin that has become darker as it's summer, it just doesn't have a glow and I have a problem with dry skin, whatever makeup I apply makes me look more grey-ish and always looks slightly cakey on my skin. I have dark circles too, lipsticks look *** on me, apart from dark lipsticks (but I hate dark lipsticks as it makes me look so old!!) light/medium lipsticks make me look washed out.

These days shops such as newlook have hardly any decent clothes but I guess I'll go for haircuts and shopping and get some contact lenses and new mascaras to feel a bit fresher but it's just so annoying the fact my skin doesn't want to me nice to me (because of lack of sleep and stress) I can't find solutions.

I eat healthy, I sleep about 6 - 9 hours a day which is normal for me, I drink water, I excercise all the time, i shower everyday, I use clinique products but nothing is working.So I'm going to purchase a pharmaclinix lightenex cream to brighten my skin as this is the look I want to achieve, not a pale ghostly grey look.

Please give me advice on what I should do about the guy and what I should do about my looks and confidence.

I see the guy sometimes at a bus stop but there's just never a right time to talk to him as he seems to be in his own little world with his headphones in and I rarely see him as I'm always busy. Give me advice please thank you

См. статью: How to feel confident in approaching attractive guys?