Friday, January 18, 2013

Cataract surgery lens choice?

Will need cataract surgery and want to study up on options now. Have had both RK and LASIK to both eyes. One eye surgeon told me because of that I must go with a MONOFOCAL lens. I understand you choose for one vision chioce, near or far. Wondering about what kind of options I will have to consider. Probably inclined to go with near vision over far as I don't drive much anymore, but do computer work, read, etc.
Wondering if there are particularly good web sites to look at for current, solid info.
Not really interested in the one eye near, other eye far option. Think that would cause me problems.
Please explain why you're answering question: eye surgeon, nurse in the field, someone who has been through the surgery…
>>> Cataract surgery lens choice?